Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Beyond the Cheers: BlogTalkRadio: Breast Cancer and Athletes

Dave Ferguson of Beyond the Cheers BlogTalkRadio contacted me a few weeks ago regarding being a guest on his upcoming show Breast Cancer and Athletes. I admittedly was reluctant at first. This diagnosis is still new to me and I certainly don't have much perspective yet, however I could not resist the higher calling of sharing my story and spreading the word that cancer can happen to even the youngest, strongest and healthiest.

The show starts at 5:00 PM MST tomorrow (Wednesday March 8th)

Information on the show including call in number and radio stations can be found at:


2 comments:

  1. Jen,
    I am so impressed and proud of you for being on the radio show. I am going to see if I can figure out what station you will be on and listen to it tonight with my husband.
    PLEASE let me know what I can do to help lighten your load.
    I'm sending you hugs!
    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the radio. You sounded really knowledgeable. It was interesting to hear guests at such different places in their journey's through cancer. Theresa is incredibly positive and I would think she would be someone you can look to for insight.

    ReplyDelete